Based in Dublin
- Identify user needs and translate business goals into product opportunities.
- Facilitate concept explorations to drive bold and innovative thinking.
- Interpret and distill complex strategies and requirements, and visually depict the ideal user experience.
- Define product information architecture. Create wireframes and prototypes that illustrate key product interactions.
- Have deep understanding of design systems and interaction patterns to ensure brand, visual and interactive cohesion across products, platforms, and scenarios.
- Hold a belief that the best interactions are made with accessibility top of mind.
- Proficient in high-fidelity prototyping tools ( Origami, Framer, Principle, Figma, etc).
- Express and execute realistic behaviors, interactions, movements and materials through interactive prototypes.
- Build out a library of templated and functional prototyping tools — leveraging real data.
- Proactively build strong relationships with engineering partners, researchers, writers, and fellow product teams throughout the design process;
- Mentor, teach, model, coach and learn from fellow designers.
- 10+ years of experience with product design.
- Excellent visual, interaction and/or service design skills —a master in their field.
- Systems-thinker with the ability to think beyond the pixels and design for offline experiences.
- Demonstrated ability to help a team navigate ambiguity, set vision and strategy for global products.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.